How do you find out if someone has blocked you on TikTok?
1. To find out who has blocked you on TikTok, you must first go to your next list. To do this, open TikTok and click on the profile icon. Now tap Follow. Now search by entering your username in the search bar. Whoever you’ve searched, if you don’t see any results, understand that you’ve been blocked.
2. You can also check the tags etc in which you have them or she tagged you. If you don’t see those tags and videos, it’s also a sign that you’ve been blocked by that user.
3. Apart from the previous two methods, you can search the username by going directly to the search bar. To do this, open Tiktok and then tap Explore. If no result appears in the search bar, you are probably blocked by that user.
Here are the ways you can find out who has blocked you on TikTok. So now let us know how to block people on Tiktok.
Follow these steps to block someone on TikTok:
1. Open TikTok, tap Discover and enter the username of the person you want to block. In addition, tap Me in Tiktok and go to Follow. Now enter the username of the person you want to block in the search bar.
2. Now go to the user profile and click the horizontal three-dot icon at the top right corner, then click Block.
This way you can block everyone from your Tiktok. After blocking, you cannot see that person’s video, nor can that person see your video.
Follow these steps to unblock TikTok:
1. Open TikTok, tap Discover and enter the username of the person you want to unblock. Apart from this, tap on Me in Tiktok and then click on the horizontal three-dot icon in the top right corner. Now click on Privacy & Security and open Block Account.
2. Unblock the blocked person on the next screen.